mClinica is hiring for a Business Development Manager to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop a go-to-market strategy.
- Help inform product pricing strategy for new and current products.
- Maintain full ownership and daily end-to-end responsibility of nurturing existing client relationships and executing on projects.
- Identify new pharmaceutical clients for the Company across our product range.
- Negotiate and finalize deals with both existing and new clients.
- Help top management launch new products, possibly in new geographical areas, with a focus on developing a market-entry strategy.
- Provide management with feedback from the clients/potential clients.
- At least 2 years of business development or account management experience including sales to pharmaceutical companies
- Strong existing relationships with healthcare and pharmaceutical clients
- Decisive and possess a methodical way of thinking, with a strong focus on ROI for the client
- Excellent communication skills, ability to clearly communicate to top management.
- Demonstrates interest in mobile technology; ideally, you have a keen interest in the startup world
- Flexible to changes and capable of turning around projects quickly and present to top management
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
What you can expect from us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing startup in Southeast Asia
- A collaborative and team-oriented approach with a focus on exceeding personal and company-wide goals
- Competitive compensation and international travel opportunities
- Starting date: Immediate
We work hard, we work smart, we are very passionate about what we do, and we like to have fun. Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com (Subject: Business Development Manager – Vietnam).