mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
mClinica is hiring for a Business Analyst to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Serves as clients’ day-to-day contact on products and services, predominantly Information and Analytics and other mClinica offerings
- Answer client queries and maintain logs and ensure follow through and work towards process improvement
- Ensure accurate and timely communication of support issues to relevant internal departments/stakeholders
- Develops an understanding of clients’ potential business needs.
- Provide an analytical support and information gathering to help clients for Connect and SwipeRx platform across different markets i.e Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and other markets across Southeast Asia
- To help transform these data into information relevant to the client’s business needs.
- Responsible for provision of ad-hoc services for clients, such as specialized data reports or visualizations. Ensure contract fulfilment to specifications including timelines and quality whilst maintaining client expectations.
- Support efficiency improvements through technology tools in the data validation process.
- Where required, join client service meetings at client’s offices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies, Health Sciences or equivalent
- At least 1 year experience in Customer Support and Client services
- Passionate and interested in Customer Support and Client Services role and in public health in general
- Can adapt to a start-up and fast-paced environment easily
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- With good client service, listening and phone skills
- Excellent at documentation and problem-solving skills
- Can manage to comprehend, process, analyze, and communicate information well
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunities for international travel.
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.