mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
mClinica is hiring for a Communications and Content Strategy Manager to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Develops and deliver optimized external communications plans and content calendars for governments, NGOs and bilaterals, pharmaceutical sector clients, and investors
- Responsible to pitch and place content in local, regional, and global press outlets
- Responsible in managing a team of content writers and edit copy
- To work with our Creative Team produce short videos and advertisements across media
- In-charge of posting social media content, monitor accounts for activity, and engage with audience
- Will work closely with mClinica’s Public Affairs, Creative, and local teams in Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Cambodia to create outreach and engagement campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Business, Creative Writing, Pharmacy, Public Health, Public Policy, or related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a communications role required, with a preferred focus on corporate communications or public relations
- Experience pitching to journalists and getting articles placed in the press required
- Experience in performance advertising desired
- Ability to thrive in a fast-changing startup environment
- Experience working in Southeast Asia and ability to speak a local language highly valued!
- Requires good communication skills (oral and written) and proficiency in English.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.
We work hard, we work smart, we are very passionate about what we do, and we like to have fun. Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Communications and Content Strategy Manager).