mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
mClinica is hiring for a CRM Lifecycle Marketing Executive to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Coordinate and execute nurture & user retention marketing campaigns, including development, implementation of journeys, analysis and reporting.
- Build marketing automation efforts from start to finish, including targeting, list creation, copywriting, business approval and deployment in the marketing automation platform.
- Execute a CRM roadmap using data and user insights across channels
- Help developing list segmentation for all direct and interactive marketing campaigns and tactics for optimizing the effectiveness of messages across all channels (email, push, inapp, direct, sms).
- Develop and test user segmentation, automated and triggered based programs in order to increase conversion and customer lifetime value.
- Maintain user database health, integrity and performance.
- At least 1 year experience working with a mobile product, working on push and in app notifications.
- Experience working with a major CRM / marketing automation platform (i.e.Braze, Swrve, Urban Airship, Klaviyo) is a must.
- Demonstrated understanding of consumer behaviour and applying insights to campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in Excel.
- Understanding of email principles (design, build, and deliverability) and email best practices (deliverability, A/B testing, dynamic content, campaign automation, etc.).
- E-commerce marketing experience a strong bonus
- Natural ability to understand and emphatise with users at all stages of product lifecycle in order to target the right message to the right user at the right time.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunities for international travel.
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.
We work hard, we work smart, we are very passionate about what we do, and we like to have fun. Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: CRM Lifecycle Marketing Executive)