mClinica is a fast-growing impact-driven healthcare technology company, focused on advancing healthcare for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We deliver Healthcare Market Access and Analytics services to Pharmaceutical Companies, NGOs and Public-Sector Institutions across 6 countries in Southeast Asia.
At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded with significant responsibility and opportunity to directly impact the business globally. We are now looking for a Data Analyst – Intern to support our growth across the region.
- Perform data analysis that provides a platform for decision making on a variety of business issues
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and guide applicablenext steps
- Automate repeatable tasks and reports generation
- Run A/B testing and statistical analyses to extract actionable insights that influence, support, and assist in product decisions and launches
- Ad Hoc analysis to support business
- Present proposals and results in a clear manner backed by data and coupled with actionable conclusions
- Help acquire, build, maintain, filter, and “clean” data, specifically related to healthcare products data from various systems and sources
- Fresh university students are open to apply with BS in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering or other related field
- On-the-job trainees are open to apply that can do at least 3 months internship
- Experience from the university using Python for statistical analysis.
- Experience combining data from various sources: SQL, REST APIs, Excel, CSV, etc.
- Ability to present and defend complex analysis internally and externally to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Passion for problem solving, answering hard questions with data, and continuous learning
- Comfortable in fast-paced startup environment
What you can expect from us:
- Career growth along with direct responsibilities.
- Dedicated training budget.
- Free flowing coffee & snacks provided.
- Casual working environment as part of an international team.