mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
mClinica is hiring for a Digital Advertising Executive (PPC) to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Help manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads and other digital advertising platforms for a variety of products.
- Help maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Assist display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Help generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid digital advertising initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine, social media advertising and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance team goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- At least 1 year experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media Advertising and Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Familiarity with analytics tools, i.e: Branch, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager (GTM), Amplitude
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords) and Social Media ad platforms (Facebook).
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC and social accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- AdWords and Facebook Ad certification a strong plus.
- Passion for Search, social media and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to analyse data to identify patterns and think creatively to identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunities for international travel.
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.
We work hard, we work smart, we are very passionate about what we do, and we like to have fun. Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com (Subject: Digital Advertising Executive (PPC)).