mClinica is hiring for a Digital Marketing Manager to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Strengthen our digital community of pharmacy professionals and drive transaction volume up for our partners.
- Create and manage digital campaigns across different channels, including In-app, Social Media, Display Networks and E-mail.
- Test various search engine marketing techniques, landing page layouts for increasing conversion rates
- To review and revamp marketing tools/channel/websites/marketing materials
- Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote products and services
- Create and develop fresh ideas for marketing campaigns
- Build campaigns and initiatives to grow the business’ acquisition and activation campaigns
- Run regular paid campaigns and track performance, with a focus on ROI.
- Drive consistent relevant traffic and engagement within our networks and through paid campaigns.
- Monitor and track all responses to marketing activities, analyzing and assessing use of marketing mix to generate maximum response
- Work with senior management to design and execute on strategies to drive exponential growth across key metrics.
- Liaise with the Creative Team to develop collateral and communication plan, consistent with our brand identity and goals.
- Prepares strategic marketing plans and programs
- Experience handling product, online platform and customer relation management
- Desire to learn – attitude is by far the most important. You need to have a deep desire to learn about subject matters you may have little knowledge / expertise in.
- Extraordinary social and customer-centric person, excited to engage with people at scale.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with a flair for numbers.
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Easy to work with, flexible to changes, be able to turn around projects quickly.
- Background in running paid digital campaigns and CRM engagement – Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
- Background in growing organic traffic on digital media – growth hacking
- Experience with blogging and demand generation.