mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
mClinica is hiring for a Full-Stack Developer to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Develop coding standards, methodology and repeatable processes.
- Provide technical leadership at a project level, mentor and teach junior developers.
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans.
- Collaborate with engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Use best practices and patterns to deliver high quality secure, scalable, performant and maintainable code.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 1 year experience with deploying Node.js based solutions into production (e.g. Express, React, Babel, Sequelize).
- At least 2 years experience with modern front-end development (e.g. React, Redux).
- At least 3 years of experience with relational databases and/or NoSQL databases (e.g. MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, ElasticSearch).
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with other programming languages like PHP, Java, Python
- Self-driven with a strong desire to remain current on emerging digital technologies.
- Passionate about Node.js performance optimization.
- Experience working as a full-stack developer switching seamlessly between server-side and front-end code.
- Experience in CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, VSTS, etc).
- Web development experience (e.g. React, Redux, HTML, CSS).
- Experience with Twelve-Factor App methodology and microservice architecture.
- Experience with cloud based API Management / Gateway offerings (e.g. AWS API Gateway, Azure API Gateway, Apigee, etc.)
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunities for international travel.
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.
We work hard, we work smart, we are very passionate about what we do, and we like to have fun. Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com (Subject: Full-Stack Developer).