mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
mClinica is hiring for a Graphic Design to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Focus on the development of visual communications which includes overall layout, design and production activities to produce graphic-design artwork.
- Visual strategy execution to marketing teams and senior leaders, and delivering appropriate creative design concepts and execution for internal and external presentation and campaigns across print and digital platforms
- Executing design concepts to support marketing campaigns and social media campaigns
- Designing event materials, brochures, interactive PDFs and other printed collateral
- Designing infographics for internal and external use
- The ability to provide multimedia work including animation will be well regarded
- Develop collateral and material processes to support marketing and communication campaigns
- Manage and maintain all graphics related files such as images, infographics, etc
- Collaborating to the team to understand their needs and develop concepts, recommend appropriate platforms or media to meet client’s objectives and communicate the required information/ideas.
- Align with the marketing team to understand and promote consistent application
- To take creative work from concept to pre-press and post-production while maintaining original design intent, messaging and quality standards throughout the process
- Other ad hoc duties
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising or Design from a leading university
- With demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Extremely proficient in Word, Powerpoint and Adobe Creative Suite
- 3+ years of experience in creative design concepts and project management
- Experience in developing innovative design concepts in a corporate environment
- Experience in taking creative briefs, following processes and procedures
- Proficiency in page layout and ability to create charts, tables, etc.
- A strong understanding and creative approach to brand identity and visual aesthetics
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunities for international travel.
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.
We work hard, we work smart, we are very passionate about what we do, and we like to have fun. Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Graphic Designer)