mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
mClinica is hiring for a Key Account Supervisor to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Coordinate and activate with pharmacies into transacting
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn into competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Negotiate and close transactions for big pharmacies
- Establish relationships and build networks with the prospect clients
- Monitoring sales process internally and externally
- Help inform product pricing strategy for new and current products.
- Maintain full ownership and daily end-to-end responsibility of nurturing existing client relationships and executing on projects.
- Identify new pharmaceutical clients for the Company across our product range.
- Negotiate and finalize deals with both existing and new clients.
- Help top management launch new products, possibly in new geographical areas, with a focus on developing a market-entry strategy.
- Provide management with feedback from the clients/potential clients.
- Proven experience in key account roles and has maintained big pharmacy accounts
- Minimum 3 years experience as sales in key account roles or managing big retail pharmacy or apotek accounts (traditional or modern)
- Preferable to have Pharma background
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Fast-learner and can work independently
- Good track record in sales is a plus
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunities for international travel.
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.
We work hard, we work smart, we are very passionate about what we do, and we like to have fun. Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Key Account Supervisor)