mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
mClinica is looking for a Pharmacy Community Intern to support our team serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to learn and excel.
- Support all of SwipeRx platform offline activities
- Study and understand the pharmaceutical landscape, pain points, and opportunities
- Assist in the development and execution of tactical engagement with our Marketing and Creative teams in executing campaigns geared for community growth.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with colleagues
- Assist in writing strong articles that connects with our audience.
- Help and support our customers and partners via e-mail, phone and face-to-face interactions.
- Continuously help improve our partner’s experience and create an engaged community in SwipeRx
- Analytically driven to track key metrics on a consistent basis.
- Enthusiastic students / recen graduates (preferably in pharmacy)
- Ability to curate digital healthcare content
- Knowledge on all things digital and social
- English proficiency and ability attend regular teleconference calls with our team abroad
- Knowledge or a keen interest on health or pharmaceutical content is a plus.
- Strong communication skills with relationship-building skills
- Strong analytical and content creation skills.
- Easy to work with and flexible to changes
- Passionate about helping and empowering others.
- Strong creative skills (writing and/or photography).
- Big ideas, action driven, positive attitude and team player
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team
- Significant career opportunities in a fast-growing business