mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
mClinica is hiring for a Product Manager to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Write user stories, acceptance criteria, grooming and prioritizing backlog
- Manage product roadmap and translate high level strategies into manageable stories and product backlog
- Support the development teams during each release cycle to clarify requirements, make priority calls, review test plans and determine a release schedule
- Work closely with Business Stakeholders to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value and ROI
- Balance commercial needs against technical requirements and capabilities
- Understand fundamentals of evolutionary change & iterative development
- Capable of managing stakeholders and setting realistic expectations at executive level
- Having an extremely hands-on attitude – must be willing to dive deep into the inner works of mClinica’s products and platform and become a product expert in it
- Maximize efficiency in a startup environment where the process is fluid and solutions are bread and butter
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field and/or equivalent experience.
- 5 years or more experience in a reputable technology company, incl. 2+ years as a Product Manager or Technical Product Manager.
- With experience working in Business to Client environment
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Preferably with Agile & Scrum experience with the ability to create and analyze multi-variate testing
- Experience building mobile applications and marketplaces is an asset
- Experience designing and building great user experiences on both web and mobile.
- Background in user-centric design is a plus
- Excellent problem solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to negotiate and challenge when required.
- Experience with pharma technology products is a plus
- With at least experience in handling products on a supervisory level
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunities for international travel.
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.
We work hard, we work smart, we are very passionate about what we do, and we like to have fun. Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com (Subject: Product Manager).