mClinica is hiring for a Program Manager to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Provide direction and oversight to all aspects of monitoring, evaluation, and learning for the project;
- Lead project technical implementation and contractual and financial management;
- Directly supervise technical, field, and administrative staff;
- Represent mClinica in internal and external coordinating meetings to ensure effective alignment of goals and initiatives;
- Conduct field visits to reporting pharmacies and receiving providers;
- Plan, coordinate, and participate in project-supported events;
- Prepare regular progress reports on the status of project implementation;
- Coordinate with stakeholders and participate in relevant working groups to ensure progress toward meeting project targets;
- Master’s degree in public health, data science, or a related field;
- At least 5 years of experience managing USAID-funded project activities in the health sector;
- Experience in budget development and management;
- Knowledge of project M&E;
- Strong management, communication, presentation, and cross-cultural interpersonal skills;
- Experience working with a diverse range of stakeholders including field staff, professional associations, and other project partners;
- Demonstrates interest in mobile technology; ideally, you have a keen interest in the startup world;
- Flexible to changes and capable of turning around projects quickly;
- Fluent in English; other local language abilities are desirable.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunities for international travel.
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.
We work hard, we work smart, we are very passionate about what we do, and we like to have fun. Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com (Subject: Program Manager).