mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
mClinica is hiring for a Regional Sales Manager to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Full ownership and daily end-to-end responsibility for our Field Sales team and operations in Indonesia, with a clear focus on growth.
- Manage, coach and expand an already existing and rapidly growing Sales team.
- Implement Sales Management best practices, develop SOPs and continuously improve processes.
- Work closely with the senior management in developing and implementing strategies to grow our business and market share based on customer feedback and insights.
- Coach the sales team through regular one-on-one meetings, structured feedback and training to implement processes and achieve our vision.
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
- Lead weekly and monthly meetings with sales team and leadership.
- Accurately forecast metrics, set ambitious goals, smash them and exceed quotas.
- Develop sales contests and incentives to drive performance.
- Manage sales territories and national team growth.
- Desire to learn in a fast-paced startup – attitude is by far the most important.
- Pharma distribution background and/or FMCG industry background is a big advantage.
- 2+ years of management experience.
- 3+ years of direct sales experience.
- Experience with using a CRM or ERP software is a must.
- Excellent coaching skills; ability to observe, evaluate, and give meaningful feedback.
- Strong analytical skills to identify sales problems and opportunities.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and leading projects.
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunities for international travel.
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.
We work hard, we work smart, we are very passionate about what we do, and we like to have fun. Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Regional Sales Manager)