mClinica is hiring for a Senior Data Analyst (Python) to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Support with analytic stakeholder engagements involving descriptive and predictive analysis
- Perform data analysis that provides a platform for decision making on a variety of business issues
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and guide applicable next steps
- Automate repeatable tasks and reports generation
- Run A/B testing and statistical analyses to extract actionable insights that influence, support, and assist in product decisions and launches
- Present proposals and results in a clear manner backed by data and coupled with actionable conclusions
- Help acquire, build, maintain, filter, and “clean” data, specifically related to healthcare products data from various systems and sources
- Ad Hoc analysis to support business
- At least 4 years experience using Python for statistical analysis.
- Experience combining data from various sources: SQL, REST APIs, Excel, CSV, etc.
- Ability to present and defend complex analysis internally and externally to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Pharmaceutical experience is a big plus
- Knowledge of Data Cleansing and Analysis
- Passion for problem solving, answering hard questions with data, and continuous learning
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and meet set deadlines
- Comfortable in fast-paced startup environment
- BS in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering or other related field
- Advanced skills with all Microsoft Office Software (specifically Excel and Powerpoint) for the creation of management reports, presentations, and analysis