mClinica is hiring a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to support our growth in Southeast Asia. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded greatly with the opportunity to have impact and enjoy a steep career growth.
- You will be expected to take ownership of projects and work independently on the development of online and offline campaigns.
- Build and lead a team of marketers.
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns on various channels, budget responsibility and establishing high-performing partnerships.
- Optimize marketing campaigns for optimal channel performance with a focus on ROI.
- Oversee creative, photo and video production – adhering to best practices.
- You will work on the company’s further improvement and development while working closely with the C-level managers.
- Design Strategies to strengthen our digital community of pharmacy professionals and drive transaction volume up for our partners.
- Be part of a highly entrepreneurial and international team and take part in the creating of a leading internet venture with a focus on advancing healthcare.
- Desire to learn – attitude is by far the most important. You need to have a deep desire grow.
- Minimum of 3 years of marketing experience with a thorough understanding of digital and performance marketing.
- Background in running paid digital campaigns and CRM engagement – E-mail, In-App, PPC.
- You are highly numbers driven and enjoy working with numbers.
- You are detail oriented and can easily get an overview over complex data.
- Confident person who can multitask, assign priorities, and come up with own suggestions/ideas.
- Thrive in a result-oriented, direct environment working closely with the management.
- Flexible to changes, able to turn around projects quickly and present to top management.
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent relevant work experience.