mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
mClinica is hiring for a SeniorMobile Developer (iOS/Android) to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Design and build applications for the Android / iOS platforms
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Work closely with UI/UX designers to ensure the technical feasibility of their designs
- Develop coding standards, methodology and repeatable processes.
- Team player, professional, effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans.
- Collaborate with engineering and product team to design and launch new features.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 6+ years of software development experience.
- 6+ years of experience with building modern mobile applications, preferably with Native Language such as Swift, Java, Kotlin in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Experience with iOS tools such as Cocoa Pods, SwiftLint, AlamoFire, XCTest, MagicalRecord, Core Data, RxSwift, RxCocoa and Android tools such as Gradle, Retrofit, Android Jetpack, RxJava, Coroutines, Kotlin Extensions, Fuel, Glide, Proguard, Espresso
- Experience with deploying mobile applications on Google Play / App Store.
- Experience with modern frontend development (Material Design, XML, Storyboards, CoordinatorLayout)
- Proficient with version control using Git
- Familiarity with RESTful services and ways we can improve, consume and communicate with the back-end logic
- Self-driven with a strong desire to remain current on emerging digital technologies.
- Open to learning new technologies and bring new ideas to the table.
- Self-starter and could easily adapt to constant improvements / changes
- Knowledge / Experience with Flutter is a plus
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunities for international travel.
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team