mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
mClinica is hiring for a Software QA Engineer to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Creating an end-to-end test plan
- Executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that the solution works as expected
- Assist with defining use and test cases during product ideation stage
- Working with the functional and technical teams to fully understand the objectives of the solution
- Ensuring that the build is tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, and stability
- Reporting of test results and follow up on issue fixes
- Estimating story points with the product and development teams during sprint refinement meetings
- Suggest user experience improvements based on testing experience
- Execute scripts during regression test cycles in accordance with the agreed scope and schedule
- Extensive knowledge of testing web and mobile applications (Android and iOS)
- Minimum 2 years of experience on similar position
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-starter mentality with a ‘can-do’ attitude that flourishes in a challenging and rapidly evolving environment
- Comfortable working with agile methodology (Scrum)
- Previous experience with test management tools (Jira) is a plus
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunities for international travel.
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.
We work hard, we work smart, we are very passionate about what we do, and we like to have fun. Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Software QA Engineer).