mClinica is a fast-growing impact-driven healthcare technology company, focused on advancing healthcare for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We deliver Healthcare Market Access and Analytics services to Pharmaceutical Companies, NGOs and Public-Sector Institutions across 6 countries in Southeast Asia.
SwipeRx is mClinica’s mobile app solution with the largest community of pharmacy professionals in Asia. It is where pharmacy professionals come to meet, learn and grow.
We are seeking a SwipeRx Community Associate to help manage our online presence and community of pharmacy professionals on the app. This position is responsible for developing digital strategies both in-app and on our social media channels for SwipeRx.
You will develop new and exciting narratives and engaging in conversation with our pharmacy users. The ideal candidate is sharp, creative and quick-witted with a variety of references (newsworthy or even pop culture-based!). Experience in creating compelling stories with beautiful visuals on major social platforms is a must.
At mClinica, we take pride and ownership of various responsibilities and tasks. Our employees are rewarded highly with significant opportunity in career growth, directly impacting our business globally.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage all of SwipeRx Thailand’s in-app and social media accounts.
- Develop and execute tactical engagement with our Marketing and Creative teams in executing campaigns geared for community growth.
- Generate and brainstorm ideas with colleagues.
- Ability to write strong copies that connects with our audience.
- Ability to work independently on a weekly calendar with our teams.
- Analytically driven to track key performance metrics on a consistent basis.
- Fresh graduates or students (preferably in marketing or digital strategy) are encouraged to apply.
- Expert knowledge on all things digital and social.
- Knowledge or a keen interest on health or pharmaceutical content is a plus.
- Strong analytical and content creation skills.
- Obsessed with the internet, pop culture and social trends in Thailand.
- Strong creative skills (writing and/or photography).
- Big ideas, action driven, positive attitude and team player.
- Excellent command in English.
What You Can Expect from Us
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Challenging and diverse assignments along with direct responsibilities.
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.
- Flat hierarchies within a fresh, dynamic and highly motivated team.
- Starting date: as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position and would like to be part of the mClinica team, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: SwipeRx Community Associate).