mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
mClinica is hiring for a Technical Recruiter to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- In charge of end-to-end recruitment in Manila
- Write, update and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, social media and databases
- Analyze specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods
- Must be well-versed in different recruiting channels and has the ability to actively source tech talents beyond the normal means
- Ability to suggest recruitment processes to make it more efficient
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Responsible for generating leads and provide strong candidate pool
- Encode and update recruitment tracker daily as well as to do weekly report
- Responsible for preparation of employment contracts, ensuring accuracy in providing hiring targets, start dates and endorsement to respective hiring managers
- Attend calibration sessions and meetings relating to recruitment as needed
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work and able to sell the company well
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and product
- At least 3-5 years of solid relevant experience in Technical recruitment
- With at least 2 years experience in global recruitment handling different positions
- Can share Recruitment best practices in other subsidiaries
- Proficiency in English is required
- Can work in a fast-paced environment
- Goal-oriented and analytical thinker is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or any course related
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunities for international travel.
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.
We work hard, we work smart, we are very passionate about what we do, and we like to have fun. Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Technical Recruiter)