Vietnam has one of the fastest-growing diabetic patient populations in Asia. As incidence soars, pharmaceutical companies and healthcare providers are racing to keep up with demand for diabetes treatments. Epidemiological and regulatory shifts further complicate the picture, making careful monitoring of market dynamics a necessity.
For healthcare organizations seeking insight on the current state of Vietnam’s diabetes market, mClinica is pleased to present its first SnapShot report on diabetes in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam’s most important healthcare hub.
Using mClinica’s proprietary prescription datasets, the report shines light on a dynamic and fast-changing market by offering data and analysis in the following areas:
- Prescription share by molecule category (insulins, metformin, sulphonylureas, gliptins, and others)
- Top 5 most prescribed products for each molecule category
- Co-prescription dynamics, including rates of combo therapies
- Top 5 most common co-morbidities
- Top 5 hospitals by prescription share (with analysis on those hospitals covering prescription share by molecule category, total # of prescribers, average age and gender of patients, and top co-morbidities)
Our SnapShot reports can be further customized for clients with an interest in even more granular analysis of prescribing patterns, patient demographics, and market dynamics. For most major diabetes medicines, including market leaders like Novo Nordisk’s Mixtard and Sanofi’s Lantus, we can provide detail on factors including:
- Prescription share by indication and/or co-morbidities
- Prescribing patterns (including quantity and dosage, patient gender and age)
- Rates of prescribing errors (such as sub-therapeutic dosing)
Our reports provide data and insights that no one else has. Contact us today for more information.